The Coaching Discovery Call
Scheduling in a coaching discovery call is a wonderful thing to do for yourself. The very acknowledgement that you want to make some changes in your life, is a game changer. To find out more, follow steps one and two below.
STEP ONE: To know more about what to expect, please watch the video.
STEP TWO: Click on the Coaching Discovery Call questionnaire and answer the questions. This is a great way to formulate what you want to achieve from coaching, as well as providing a fantastic base from which we can have a conversation.
STEP THREE: Read the coaching agreement to gain an idea of what it would be like working together. This may provide you with some questions you'd like to ask on the Coaching Discovery Call.
If you have already booked in your call, great. I'll see you there. If not, here is the link for you to book your session Book your Coaching Discovery Call
I look forward to speaking with you soon. With blessings
Why follow the Herd Coaching Agreement
(For information only)
Thank you for signing up to work together! Please read this information carefully.
The purpose of this Agreement is to set forth the details about working together so that we both are clear as to what each of our respective roles are and how our communication will take place so that our time will be positive, productive, and comfortable.
This Agreement is being made between Debbie Clement-Large, Life & Leadership Coach and Heal your Life Teacher (“Coach”, “we” or “us”), and the individual named at the end of this document (“Client” or “you”). We both legally agree to the following:
Life Coaching Programme (“Programme”) will include:
- Coaching sessions for 60 minutes to be used on a weekly/biweekly/three weekly/monthly basis* (*delete as appropriate)
- Opportunity to record all/any coaching sessions (if sessions are online) and revisit any coaching at your own convenience (initiated by the Client)
- Post session updates to keep you 100% on track and getting results
- Email support for the duration of your Programme
As your Coach, my role is to:
- Arrive to our Coaching sessions prepared and on time.
- Be fully present with you during Coaching sessions to listen to you wholeheartedly.
- Serve as your accountability partner and stretch you to perform on a higher level.
- Offer honest feedback and help you develop an Action Plan.
- Offer support, encouragement, feedback and expert guidance.
As the Client, it is your responsibility to:
- Show up for each coaching session on time and without any distractions.
- Follow a “no excuses” policy. Take 100% responsibility for your success or failure to achieve your goals.
- Come to each Coaching session with clarity about: (1) your goals and desires, (2) what you want to focus on during each Call, and (3) how I can best serve you during each session.
- Take the action that we decide upon together during your Coaching sessions.
- Be open and coachable.
- Be willing to look at things in a new frame of mind.
- Reschedule any Coaching sessions at least 24 hours before the scheduled call time (48 hours is preferred).
- Not expect make up a Coaching session if a call is missed or cancelled later than stated in this Agreement.
- Ask any questions you may have as they arise.
Scheduling and Timing
Contacting Me: To reach me between Coaching sessions, please contact me between 9:30am – 8:00pm by e-mail at [email protected] or via Facebook Messenger. I will do my best to respond to you by e-mail within 8 to 48 hours Mondays through Fridays. I will do my best to get back to you within 72 hours after a weekend or holiday.
Scheduling: It is recommended that you schedule your coaching sessions at the same day and time during the week. Please come prepared to start and end the Coaching sessions on time.
Cancellation and Rescheduling: Showing up for your Coaching sessions is very important because it shows commitment to yourself and the work and respect of both your time and my time so I have a very firm cancellation policy. If you need to cancel a Coaching Call for any reason, you must do so at least 24 hours in advance (although 48 hours is preferred) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. If you need to cancel or reschedule a Coaching session without providing at least 24 hours advance notice, it will be considered forfeited and there will be no opportunity to reschedule it. If a true emergency occurs, please e-mail me immediately, and in my sole discretion, I will determine whether a Coaching session may be rescheduled; otherwise, it is forfeited.
I will keep all information exchanged during our sessions in strict confidentiality. I will not disclose confidential information that you share with me during sessions to anyone else without reason to know such information, except as when required by law, ethics, or upon written authorisation by you.
Coaching records shall be kept for at least 7 years following the last occasion on which a session was given. In the case of coaching minors, records will be kept or at least 7 years after they reach the age of majority (18).
Investment and Payment
Payment: Your Programme begins upon enrollment once your payment has been received. You agree to pay £ GBP. You agree that you are financially willing and able to invest in this Programme by choice, and by so doing, you are not in any way incurring any economic hardship.
Refund Policy: I want you to be happy with your Programme. If for some reason you are not satisfied and wish to stop the Programme at any time, because I will have invested considerable time and effort in your Programme, if you decide to withdraw for any reason, no refund will be provided.
Personal Responsibility, Disclaimer & Release of Claims
Personal Responsibility & Assumption of Risk: You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your physical, mental and emotional well-being during coaching sessions, including your choices and decisions. You understand that coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. You acknowledge that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals.
Disclaimer: My role is to support and assist you in reaching your goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment and follow-through. You agree that I am not responsible for the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, or any other outcome of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through the Programme. You are solely responsible for your results.
By signing this Agreement, we are both acknowledging that we have read, understand, agree to and accept all of the terms in this Agreement. Your Programme will not begin until this signed document has been received.
Coach – Debbie Clement-Large