YOU KNOW YOU'RE FEELING STUCK WHEN...
Being stuck isn't a great feeling. Actually it can even drive you crazy! I know. I've been there too. I've felt stuck in an unhealthy relationship and been stuck in an unfulfilling job which I trained years to get.
If you're feeling stuck you may be experiencing...
- Being afraid that things aren't going to change, and this leaves you wanting to stick your head under the duvet rather than face the day. Or even having the desire to run away from it all
- You have got so used to meeting the obligations and expectations of others, that you feel like you've lost your way
- Guilt for the people or animals in your life which might not like, or have to adjust to any changes you want to make
- Blaming yourself for not being good enough, because you feel like no-one wants your talents or abilities
- Feeling like you have no idea what you want anymore, you just know you want something different
- Feeling like you've made the wrong choice, but you don't know what the right one is
- Doubting yourself and your ability - even questioning whether your perception of another person or situation is right. In short you're not trusting yourself or any decisions you make
If you are feeling stuck, the next thing to ask yourself is, 'where am I stuck?'