YOU KNOW YOU'RE FEELING STUCK WHEN...
Being stuck isn't a great feeling. Actually it can even drive you crazy! I know. I've been there too. As an entrepreneur I've felt stuck in the detail and not being able to see the big picture, and also having the big picture, but stuck in ways to make it happen.
If you're feeling stuck you may be experiencing...
- Seeing all the work to be done, and feel that you aren't achieving in accordance with the amount of effort you're putting in.
- You have got so used to meeting the obligations and expectations of others, that you feel like you've lost your way
- Feel like you're so immersed in the detail that you've lost sight of the bigger picture
- Have a bigger vision of the future, but feel stuck getting the details into place
- Blaming yourself for not being good enough, because you feel not enough people want the services you are offering
- Feeling like you have no idea what you want anymore, you just know you want something different
- Feeling like you've made a wrong choice, but you don't know what the right one is
- Doubting yourself and your ability - even questioning whether your perception of another person or situation is right. In short you're not trusting yourself or any decisions you make
If you are feeling stuck, the next thing to ask yourself is, 'where am I stuck?'